West visits Trump in Oval Office

By TYRIQ MCCORD

Arguably our most controversial president, Donald Trump has brought many mixed emotions to many people from lower class to middle class. But this weekend he has reunited with an entertainer who some people are calling “his best bud.”

Yesterday Kanye West, rapper and music producer, met with the president for what was supposed to be a luncheon. Many reporters were there snapping always with pictures and recording their meeting together, where the conversation grew deep.

“I love this guy,” said the multiple Grammy award winner as he walked up to hug the president. “It was from the soul, I just channeled it in.”

West goes on to talk about how he is motivated by the president and the great feeling he gets when he puts on that red MAGA hat.

“I love Hillary. I love everyone, but the campaign ‘I’m with her’ just didn’t make me feel … as a guy … it was something about this hat that made me feel like Superman,” he explained.

With all the love and attention Trump is receiving from the self proclaimed Ye, West, on the other hand, has received a lot of backlash from many celebrities that used to be good friends with The talented musician.

Sean “P. Diddy” Combs, as well as Clifford “T.I.” Harris, made it known via social media that they are not supportive of West’s meeting. “Not Black Excellence” was hashtagged in a tweet by P. Diddy while T.I. went on a huge rant on Instagram explaining that he has given up on his friendship with Kanye.

Does Superman risk his image and friendship with others with something or someone he supports?